What are the main businesses of Thanachart Group?
Thanachart Financial Conglomerate provides universal financial services, for instance, commercial banking business (Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited: TBANK), securities business (Thanachart Securities Public Company Limited), fund management business (Thanachart Fund Management Company Limited), and insurance businesses (Thanachart Insurance Public Company Limited and Thanachart Life Assurance Public Company Limited), to various groups of customers. Thanachart Capital Public Company Limited (TCAP or the Company) is the holding company who holds 50.96 percent of share of Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited while Scotiabank holds 49.00 percent. Meanwhile, Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited fully owns or nearly 100% owns shares of the financial service companies within the Thanachart Group and maintains the industry leader in automobile hire-purchase business in Thailand. Please visit http://investor.thanachart.co.th for more details.
What is the Company’s registered and paid-up capital?
As of 31 December 2014, the Company had registered and paid-up capital of 12,778,297,030 Baht by divided into 1,277,816,397 of Common Shares and 13,306 of Preferred Shares at 10 Baht par value.
What is the conversion ratio and conversion date of preferred shares to common stock?
The shareholders who own preferred shares are eligible to convert preferred shares into common stock at a rate of 1:1 without charges. The conversion can be exercised on every 15th day of February, May, August, and November of every year.
What are the disclosure schedules of the Company’s financial statements submitted to the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)
- Quarterly financial statements (reviewed by auditor) must be submitted within 45 days of the end of each quarter.
- Semi-annual financial statements and annual financial statements (audited by auditor) must be submitted within 60 days the end of each accounting period (Accounting period means January to December of the year).
- Annual registration statement (Form 56-1) must be submitted within 3 months of the end of an accounting period.
- Annual Report (56-2) must be submitted together with the Notice of the to Annual General Meeting of Shareholders within 120 days of the end of an accounting period.
Where to inquire annual report?
- Every investor will receive annual report of TCAP and/or TBANK in CD-ROM format which will be delivered to every investor along with the Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders. Should investors wish to obtain hard-copy of annual report, please contact our Investor Relations department at 17th Floor, MBK Tower Tel: 0 2613 6107, 0 2217 8444 Ext. 3027 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investors can download annual report in PDF format at http://www.thanachart.co.th under Investor Relations section. Annual Reports are located on the bottom of IR Features page or click here. For annual report of TBANK in PDF format, click here to download.
How can investors get access to financial statements of Thanachart Capital and Thanachart Bank?
- TCAP: Investors can download financial statements from www.thanachart.co.th and then click Investor Relations, Financial Reports & Presentation on the left of the webpage then select Financial Highlights. Alternatively, investors can click here.
- TBANK: Investors can download financial statements through www.thanachart.co.th and then click Thanachart Bank’s Financial Statements. Financial reports are located at the bottom left hand side of the webpage or click here.
What is the Company’s dividend payment policy?
The Company will consider payment of dividend based on the performance of business and returns to shareholders on a long-term basis. The payment must be approved by the meeting of shareholders and will be reported to shareholders at the next meeting. The Company had been paying dividend twice a year.
When will the payment of dividend be made after Shareholders’ meeting?
By law, the payment of dividend must be made within 1 month of the date of the resolution of the Shareholder’s meeting or of the Board of Directors' meeting, as the case may be.
Dividend Payments in the Past 5 Years
|Interim dividend payment per share (Baht)||0.50||0.50||0.50||0.60||0.60|
|Final dividend payment per share (Baht)||0.70||0.70||0.90||1.00||1.00|
|Total dividend payment per share for the year (Baht)||1.20||1.20||1.40||1.60||1.60|
Should investors attend Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meetings and how will investors know when the Meeting will take place?
The Company considers that the attendance of Ordinary and Extraordinary Meetings would be beneficial for shareholders in terms of having chances to learn about the movement and performance of the Company as well as exercising shareholders’ rights to vote for important events of the Company. The shareholders’ meeting will be promulgated by the SET’s news system and the Company will mail the Notice of Shareholders’ Meeting invitation with proxy form by post to the shareholders. In addition, the shareholders can download the document of meeting 30 days before the shareholders’ meeting through www.thanachart.co.th.
How can shareholders reserve his/her rights in case he/she cannot attend shareholders’ meeting?
Shareholders can authorize another person to attend the meeting or a nominee nominated by the Company by given the name in the proxy form that the Company mailed by post together with the Notice of the Shareholders’ Meeting.
Please contact Investors relations :
Address: Investor Relations Department, 17th Floor,
Company Secretary Office,
Thanachart Capital Public Company Limited
444, MBK Tower, Phayathai Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: 0 2613 6107 FAX: 0 2217 8312